General Electric FP&A Operations Analyst in Shanghai, China
GE announced they signed a definitive agreement to sell the Water & Process Technologies business to SUEZ, a services and solutions company with global operations primarily in water and waste management. The deal will be subject to customary closing conditions such as regulatory review and appropriate consultation and we expect this to be complete by mid-2017. Water & Process Technologies will operate business as usual through this process and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. GE is targeting to complete the sale of the business by mid-2017.
This role will cover Greater China Engineered System project business financial activity and daily operational support. Will partner with Greater China ES OTR leader and project managers to drive project execution and margin / cash enhancement. He / she will also support project sales team to drive order performance.
• Understand market, industry and competitors.
• Lead local QMI review with sales and OTR team on orders and revenues.
• Support bid process.
• Work with PM and global BIG / PCOE team on project execution, including project set up, schedule and billing monitoring, and monthly revenue / CM forecast.
• As sold vs EAC vs as delivered cost analysis.
• Drive cash collection with R2C. Bank draft / LOC issuance and review.
• Project account recs prepare and review.
• Coordinate planning inputs (SII, OP, BP etc.)
• Quarterly individual actual and productivity dashboard.
• Project Base Cost analysis.
• Cooperate with HQ BIG team to improve process and analytics.
• 2-3 years with operational finance background.
• Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications (SAP & Tableau), strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation.
• Strong influencing skills across business function and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner.
• Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.