Amazon.com Sales Operations Manager in Seattle, Washington
The AWS Marketplace is an online store that helps customers find, buy, and immediately start using software and services that run on the AWS Cloud. This is an exciting opportunity to help deliver on our mission to bring Amazon’s e-commerce expertise to cloud software and fundamentally change how software is discovered, purchased, and deployed by AWS customers.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Lead to partner with the Customer Advisor teams to assist in defining, landing and executing on our key strategic priorities. This role will drive reporting and analyzing business trends as well as participating in strategic planning for the business. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and a deep analytic background to assist the Business Development stakeholders in creating efficiency, assessing performance and reporting & delivering results.
This position will be responsible for managing the rhythm of the business activities and other cadenced reporting and metrics. The position will assist the stakeholders in evaluating pipeline health, utilizing tools to derive well-vetted analysis, and other ad-hoc requests and analysis as needed. This position will also manage projects and programs to drive efficiency and deliver results. This position will work with the several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, and the Partner team. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Directly support the Global Heads of Customer Advisors in executing and achieving our goals through our strategic programs and initiatives.
· Lead the definition and execution of the internal communications strategy to demonstrate customer advisor impact and performance.
· Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems/processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and its revenue attainment and market development objectives.
· Lead business planning initiatives.
· Manage the monthly cadenced business reporting and rhythm of business.
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
· Develop relationships and processes with sales, partner, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues.
· Assist Sales Managers in all aspects of evaluating their teams’ performance.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
At least 5+ years experience in a Sales Operations or program management role.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.
MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
Experience in multiple organizational functions such as compensation, forecasting, organizational development, etc.
Strong financial, analytical and communication skills.
Deep experience of Microsoft Office Suite required (extensive knowledge of Excel required)
Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
AMZR Req ID: 552244
External Company URL: www.amazon.com