Cigna Contact Center Manager (Customer Service Manager) - Pharmacy Service Operations in Scranton, Pennsylvania
Responsible for managing Pharmacy and Home Delivery teams in the Customer Service Operations of a large, multi-location Pharmacy and Home Delivery business function. Engage and motivate a large team with diverse skills, responsibilities, and geographic locations (including virtual workers) to deliver customer centered service through a time of significant change. Drive collaboration with matrix partners to understand and deliver upon our promises to our customers, clients, and employees
- Directs the overall service related activities for the team’s customer service function. Supports the company's customer experience and operations strategies.
- Lead People Initiatives with Human Resources including compensation planning, performance management, staffing, employee relations, employee recruitment, training, teaming and employee development
- Interfaces with other service functions and business units (e.g. sales, account management, technology) accordingly.
- Directs workforce management execution to optimize operational efficiencies while not compromising the customer experience.
- Executes technology enhancements to improve operational efficiency, enhance the customer experience, and respond to customer requests
- Manages external and internal service compliance; identify risk/compliance opportunities; supports assessment and mitigation of identified risks; responsible to corporate risk and other compliance functions.
- Continuously identify, analyze, and drive service expense opportunities by employer group and by account; deliver short and long term savings to the company and customers by enhancing the service experience; influence others to consider the customer's service expense opportunities.
US Candidates Only : Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us atSeeYourself@cigna.com.
- 10 years progressively responsible experience in service operations, specifically with running a larger Call Center, required
- 6 years in people management required.Experience managing a virtual team highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred; advanced degree a plus
- Experience leading in a Customer Centric culture. Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience with Net Promoter Score (NPS) preferred and a proven history of improving an operation’s overall effectiveness and efficiency while improving the customer experience.
- Strong operational orientation and competence. Demonstrated influential leadership in/with a highly matrixed operations organization.
- Proven results in leading an organization and peers through changing business and/or operations priorities.
- Excellent leadership and management capability, specifically related to proactive succession management and performance management within the team.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and rally a team around a common vision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Primary Location: All Cigna Office Locations-All Cigna Office Locations
Other Locations: United States-Pennsylvania-Scranton, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Work Locations: 53 Glenmaura National Blvd Scranton 18507
Job: Bus Ops--Customer Service
Employee Status: Manager of Managers
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Jul 25, 2017, 3:21:14 PM