MVP Health Care Associate Director, Member Data and Enrollment Operations in Schenectady, New York
Reporting to the Director of Member Operations, the Associate Director, Member Data Management and Enrollment Operations (AD) serves as the product owner and enterprise champion for member data throughout MVP. To do this, the AD overseas MVP’s enrollment staff and all business processes including but not limited to file feeds, data entry with a focus on quality, controls and automation for member enrollment. The AD must have the ability to manage opportunities presented by technology across multiple electronic enrollment systems - collaborating in the design and implementation of all systems. The AD will also ensure that an effective member feedback loop exists between Member Operations, Customer Service, Sales, Product and external entities such as DOH, DFS and CMS. The AD encourages staff to innovate, discuss problems and empowers staff to offer solutions both within the department and in multi-departmental groups incenting staff with outcome measures that focus on the member experience. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in a health or health related field and/or equivalent work experience required
5 years of health insurance industry experience focused within the Sales, Service and/or Operations space.
Oversight/leadership of healthcare operations processes (preferably related to enrollment processes).
Evidence of progressive supervisory experience required.
• Commitment to member services and ability to align self and staff to corporate strategy
• Strong leadership and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate across departments
• Commitment to member-centric services and ability to align self and staff to corporate strategy
• Demonstrates oral and written communication skills that are clear and constructive
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills
• Collaborative approach
• Ability to work on several projects or tasks
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Alignment with team oriented strategies and ability and experience in working with a high functioning team.