Varma Enterprises DBA Tim Hortons Analyst, Operations Standards in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Exceptional people belong at Tim Hortons.
Meritocracy is woven into the fabric of our culture. We live and breathe a performance-driven environment that rewards top performers, and with success you can accelerate your career as quickly as your talent will allow.
Our Operations team is made of many high performing individuals who are focused on supporting the business and are driven to achieve results.
We are currently seeking a results-oriented and operations focused individual, who will be responsible for completing timely, accurate operations audits on a defined group of restaurants and providing feedback on the audits to the Restaurant Owner or Manager on Duty. This role is also accountable for supporting Restaurant Owners and their teams to resolve any issues they encounter during Restaurant visits.
Could this role be for you?
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced operations environment
- Experience in data gathering or conducting audits is an asset
- University degree in business, hospitality or a related field
- Highly organized, able to handle large volumes of work and prioritize accordingly
- Strong Communication skills
- Willingness to travel within the region and flexibility with schedule to accommodate operational needs which includes evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within provincial guidelines.
- Using prescribed audit parameters, collects data through observation and inquiry on a defined group of Restaurants.
- Completes and submits Restaurant reports with detailed accounts of Restaurant activities and observations for all assigned Restaurants within each reporting period
- Reviews and discusses audit results and visit observations with the Restaurant Owner or Manager on Duty at each visit
- Frequently communicates with Manager, Business Development to review/discuss relevant information on restaurant performance, issues and opportunities
- Support Restaurants by working side by side with Team Members when necessary and reinforces all Operational procedures and standards while visiting restaurants.
- Acts as a Tim Hortons Brand/Business Ambassador at all times.
RBI/Tim Hortons is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available upon request.
Posted Date: 04-Jul-17
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada