United Recovery Systems, LP Operations Manager in Sartell, Minnesota
Operations Manager is responsible for directing all aspects of daily call center activities for a group of 4-8 Floor Managers and 150 - 200 call-center staff. Primary leadership responsibility is to ensure the development of staff, trainer, managers, etc. design & execute both inbound and outbound contact strategies, drive daily staff production, and generate overall gross revenue. Also, the Operation Manager must provide effective workforce management strategies to ensure adequate occupancy levels and adherence to schedule.
- Ensuring Floor Managers are effectively coaching online staff, monitoring and critiquing online staff phone calls and successfully leading the contact center floor.
- Designing and executing contact workflows and strategies to ensure superior quality and productivity for Clients and financial performance.
- Driving daily production efforts of contact center teams and providing direction and accountability for Project Managers and Floor Managers to ensure work effort is maintained for superior performance.
- Leading and motivating Floor Managers and online staff to achieve team and individual goals.
- Monthly Group Game plans
- Adherence tracking
- Creating motivational themes and incentives
- Pacing meetings with team developers to provide weekly leadership and feedback on the Team and Group production and quality performance.
- Providing support for Team by assisting in coaching and motivating underperforming staff and teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive management experience in the Contact Center Industry.
- Expertise working collaboratively to design and implement industry best practices for outbound collection call strategies, letter strategies and skip trace processes.
- Capable of working 50-60 hours per week including evening shifts and weekend shifts if necessary.
- Capacity to learn, create and adapt new strategies to develop, motivate and lead employees.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Call center software experience required. Interactive Intelligence Inc. platform (I3) experience preferred
- Ability to create in others a strong desire to succeed.
- Aptitude for gaining support from others for initiatives.
- Ability to work one-on-one and in group settings to effectively teach, train and develop management skills in others.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and positively and manage organizational change.
- Ability to project a professional image to employees and clients.
_Disclaimer: _ This position description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential to the job.
Alltran provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Sartell, MN
Job Type: Customer Service, Management
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 6/16/2017