Capgemini Treasury Director (Operations) in Sarasota, Florida
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the
Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital
solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm TM at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer ® at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Manage a single department relating to budget analysis, treasury operations. Manage the achievement of business objectives for assigned area(s). Contribute to the development of financial and resource plans and manage own budget. Oversee daily operation of department. Manage staff in the development and implementation of departmental policies, procedures and programs. Adhere to both company policy and governmental regulations concerning department. Assist in managing departmental structure, employee development, training and planning.
• Relevant expertise in the life insurance space is ideal
• Handles complex long-term focused projects involving multiple disciplines or business units
• Works independently and with management on high visible, divisional/cross-divisional complex projects
• Sought as a key resource for resolution of unique or complex business problems
• Advances the interest of the company by serving on teams that are external to the organization when appropriate
• Drives continuous improvement and efficiencies beyond own scope of responsibility
• Individual typically has at least 8 yrs of related experience
"• Ability to implement business analytics dashboards
• Effective communication skills, strategic thinking and actions to influence key stakeholders and business decisions
• Integrate multiple sources of information and presenting compelling findings and conclusions
• Work with business stakeholders to identify business needs and support
• Obtain data, execute reporting/analysis, perform interpretations and conclusions, and prepare recommendations
• structure data and analysis to analyze issues and proactively identify improvement opportunities
• Conduct research studies that include collecting data from various sources, analyzing, trending and presenting the findings and recommendations to management
Title: Treasury Director (Operations)
Requisition ID: 030532