Noble Oil Service, Inc. Terminal Operator - Night Shift in Sanford, North Carolina
To keep the flow of both unprocessed waste streams and finished product streams moving in and out of the facility in a manner which incorporates safety, efficiency, accountability, compliance, and quality assurance.
- Load outbound fuel tankers.
- Quality assurance: loading of correct fuels to specific customers, load to correct legal weights, proper filtration, sampling and identification of fuel loads for retain samples.
- Prepare delivery manifests for fuel loads.
- Log pertinent information associated with fuel loads for both regulatory and Noble Oil (SOP) compliance.
- Tank Farm management.
- Unload inbound bulk oil, water, sludge and antifreeze.
- Sample, QA and document inbound bulk waste streams.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work area.
- Preventative maintenance on associated equipment
- General grounds keeping.
- Run lab apparatus to qualify steams prior to loading or unloading.
- Assist warehouse supervisor.
- Manage oil filter trucks and associated equipment.
- Manage solidification process.
- Railcar loading and unloading.
- Other duties as assigned by facility manager, including housekeeping practices, cross training of both refinery and pad responsibilities.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Related tank farm, waste water treatment, fleet fueling or process experience
- Good communication skills, oral, and written
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to work at heights reaching 50 feet above grade
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Knowledge of process flows and controls
- Ability to lift, connect, and disconnect heavy hoses
- A valid Driver’s license and clean MVR is required
- Ability to obtain a CDL
- Maintain for the duration of your employment:
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Training
- LQG and Used Oil Processor Facility Training
- US DOT Hazardous Materials Transportation Training
- Full-faced respiratory fit
- Lock Out/Tag Out Training
- Permit Confined Space Entry
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Additional training may be required
Location: NC - Sanford
Department: 4200 - Refining and Pad Operations