Jefferson Bank Loan Operations Analyst I in San Antonio, Texas
Our Mission Statement: Earning long term relationships every day through integrity, responsiveness, and commitment. This is personal to us.
Through the years, Jefferson Bank has created an elite team of highly skilled, family oriented and civic-minded individuals who contribute to the bank's continuing success. Therefore, it is vital that we continue to attract, retain, train, and motivate the very best employees to serve our clients. Jefferson Bank seeks service-minded candidates with innovative ideas to join our financial services family.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
A Loan Operations Analyst I for Jefferson Bankwillcalculate, analyze, format, and communicate information on the Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL), Watchlist, and Stress Testing the loan portfolio.
As a Loan Operations Analyst I you will contribute to the overall success of the Loan Operations Department by:
- Analyzing the loan portfolio and provide information to calculate the ALLL
- Administering the Watchlist per procedure, gather proper documentation from lenders, and make the necessary changes prior to month end
- Performing regular stress testing of the loan portfolio and implement changes to the test as needed
- Attending meetings with loan officers and senior management regularly
In return we offer you a chance to join a family oriented seasoned employer where teamwork comes together to exceed our customer expectations. If you meet our minimum qualifications and are looking to take your career to the next level we invite you to apply and learn more.
We offer outstanding employee benefits such as medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick leave, defined benefit retirement plan, 401(k) plan, and opportunities for internal advancement! View additional benefit information at: (https://www.jeffersonbank.com/about-jefferson-bank/careers/employee-benefits)
*TO BE CONSIDERED ALL APPLICANTS MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE SAN ANTONIO, TX AREA*
- One year of experience in lending or loan operations to include reviewing loan documentation
- Must be innovative and able to work independently
- Must have excellent organization skills, attention to detail, ability to work under time constraints and good interpersonal skills
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Two years of experience in lending or loan operations to include reviewing loan documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferably with a Finance or Accounting major
- Strong writing, communication and analytical skills are required to include the ability to interact with professionally with a diverse group; executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel), and Internet Explorer
- Personal computer
- Ability to work with office equipment such as phone system, 10- key calculator, telephone, copiers, scanners, shredders, fax
- Preferred experience with; Jack Henry Silverlake, BUI
- Proven organizational skills with ability to shift priorities and follow assigned tasks through completion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have high attention to detail with ability to focus on assigned tasks
- Must be accustomed to a fast-paced office environment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull files up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and be mobile within office environment
- Must be able to sit for most of the day in front of a computer
- Must be able to speak and hear customers
- Must be able to see computer screen to read and type on the keyboard
Jefferson Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Click this link to view the "EEO is the Law" Poster:http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf (link is external)
Note: This job description has been designed to indicate general nature of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Location: Northeast Banking Center (78217)
Requisition #: 746
# of Openings: 1