Sequris Group Security Analyst in Royal Oak, Michigan
- Service delivery
- Level 2 troubleshooting
- Maintain scorecard metric targets (weekly operational targets)
- Maintain certification requirements
- Participation in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years experience in an information security related role
- Experience with network firewalls – Check Point, Cisco, or Palo Alto Networks preferred
- At least one vendor specific technology certification
- Knowledge of information security standards (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF, etc) and their related control sets a plus
- Passion for learning about new information security related technologies and topics
- Comfortable supporting end users over phone and e-mail
- Desires a highly dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Salary based on the experience level of the candidate.
Sequris Group is a full service Information Security company with a proven and quantifiable IT framework that allows its clients to achieve measurable results and a guaranteed increase in their security profile and posture. Sequris' proprietary applications are used in the management, tracking and reporting of security control metrics through a gap analysis and their highly experienced advisory team. Their comprehensive suite of security services provides operational improvement through control objective implementation and maintenance ... and it is all backed by a 24 x 7 operations team.
Together we Venture Beyond Risk in the Cyber Realm!