Polaris Industries Operator in Roseau, Minnesota
Req No. 9751BR
Job Category Manufacturing
Hourly Pay Grade 5
Production Labor – Perform manual duties associated with manufacture of component parts for recreational vehicles. This includes, but is not limited to: Laser Cell (multiple models of laser will be utilized)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform duties assigned by supervisor in department assigned.
• Use of essential tools including electric, manual and air tools.
• Use of essential measuring equipment including micrometers, calipers, etc.
• Safe operation of all machines/equipment essential in performing duties assigned.
• Accurately complete paperwork required for production records, including labor reporting, SPC charts, scrap tags, etc.
• Work in safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
• Complete and pass Laser Safety training and required company provided training.
• Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area.
• Operators will be required to set-up lasers and maintain quality of parts being produced.
• Participate in Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
• Perform special projects as assigned
• Utilize overhead crane/forklift – training will be provided
Operators will be required to run secondary equipment to support processes.
Operators must be able to work overtime with little to no notice to support the needs of the business.
Location US - Roseau, MN
Education Requirements High School / GED
Years of Experience Required 1 year experience
About this location This opportunity is located in Roseau just minutes from the Canadian Border, and sits just 20 minutes from renowned Lake of the Woods. Land of 10,000 lakes - an outdoor person's dream - fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, 4-wheeling! Natural splendor and limitless outdoor adventures all within easy reach. Quiet safety and comfort of communities centered on family, friends and neighbors are found here. Local schools are some of the best around with opportunities for students to be involved and excel.
About Polaris Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don’t just create products — they are part of a lifestyle. It’s the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2016 sales of $4.5 billion, Polaris’ innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets globally include military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.