Entegee CNC Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - 57218105 - MG in Rockford, Illinois
CNC Machine Operator - 2nd Shift - 57218105 - MG
Job Code: 57218105Job Location: Rockford, ILCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 06/30/2017Apply Now!
The CNC Machine Operator -
Operate large CNC milling machines and have ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so that required finishes and tolerances are achieved. Parts are up to 80 tons and 30 meters in length
• Read routings and blueprints to determine the proper set up procedure to be used.
• Operate large machines and have ability to fine tune speeds and feeds so that required finishes and tolerances are achieved.
• Set-up work piece on the table utilizing overhead crane. Load pre-set tooling into tool chains.
• Make necessary adjustment to complete machining operations.
• Verifies the completion of machining using precision measuring instruments.
• Work with supervision and engineering to correct drawing errors, which affect the quality and productivity of the company.
• Five years of mill machining and experience on large and medium sized parts.
• Operation of same/similar machinery a must.
• High School Graduate or equivalent
• Must be able to read routings and blueprints.
• Must understand GD&T (Geometric Dimensions & Tolerancing).
• Must be able to do set-up and off sets.
• Must have ability to operate machine manually using correct speeds and feeds.
• Basic computer skills
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 57218105MG
Equal Opportunity Employer