Honeywell Machine Operator - 6pm to 6am in Rock Island, Illinois
Machine Operator - 6pm to 6am
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
• Learns the safety steps and operation of running an injection molding machine.
• Assembles liners on molds.
• Loads ancillary parts on the molds as per construction.
• Runs packing belt operations.
• Uses a trimmer, decal and pad printing machine.
• Learns to fold cartons, cases, bar coding, etc.
• Grinds boots, cuts up components from reject boots.
• Basic material handling, moving material from Point of Use Storage to work area.
• Performs assembly operations as needed (swift-taching, etc)
• Requires clean-up of work station on a daily basis.
• Must be able to perform all jobs at standard rate.
• Product inspection and recording.
• Product finishing and packaging.
• Fills vacancies, absentee positions and conducts training of new employees and retraining as required and directed by Supervisor.
• Involvement in Tier meetings, 5S activities, safety audits, CI activities.
• Other duties assigned by supervisor.
85 Operate assigned equipment and comply with all safety rules
5 Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
5 Record and report production data
5 Participate in continuous improvement activities
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- • Good communication skills
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Previous work experience
• Standing and walking continuously between 7 to 8 hours per day
• Fine motor skills for manipulation of liners for over 8 hours a day
• Twisting, turning, and bending, pinching and grasping required for 1 to 2 hours per day
• Firm strong grasp for up to 5 to 6 hours per day
• Repetitive use of both hands for 7 to 8 hours per day
• Lifting of 30 pounds from waist to shoulders and from floor to waist occasionally.
• Ability to use tools such as scissors, safety knives, swift tachers, tape dispensers, etc.
• Constant exposure to moving equipment and machinery
• Exposure to ambient changes in temperature including heat over 100 degrees seasonally.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE):
• Safety glasses are required.
• Any and all PPE equipment must be worn for the requirement of each job daily as per JHA.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- 3rd Shift
- Job ID: HRD4264
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Rock Island, IL 61201 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.