Global Industrial Warehouse Associate: Forklifit Operator/Receiving, Robbinsville NJ 3rd Shift 10:30pm-7:00am **SIGN ON BONUS** in Robbinsville, New Jersey
Warehouse Associate: Receiving Ro*bbinsville, NJ 3rd Shift 10:30pm-7:00am*
$15.17 an hour/ ReceivingWarehouse Associate
We're hiring! We need responsible and experienced warehouse equipment operators to safelyperform assigned warehouse functions using our established processes, procedures, and tools. We need you to work in accordance with safety and quality standards, as we as defined productivity and performance expectations.
Please have experience using varioustools and equipment used for receiving inventory, as well as functionsincluding, but not limited to driving equipment, unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, etc.
Global Industrial is an industry leader and follows all OSHA guidelines.
Location: Robbinsville, NJ -- Sunday through Thursday 10:30pm to 7:00am $500 Sign-on bonus $15.17/hr Benefits include: paid time off, 401k, Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- What We Care About
- We care about you and your safety.
- We care about a strong work life balance.
- We care that you truly enjoy your work.
We care about what you think.
What we want you to care about
- Personal and workplace safety.
- Customer service making sure that the right product gets to the customer.
Pride in your work.
What you need to know
- Warehouse fluctuates in temperature
- You'll need to receive products using frequency scanners and unload shipments from trucks
- You need comfortable and safety approved footwear.
- You don't have to look good in safety yellow or orange but it' a plus.
- You'll need to be able to handle/lift everything from small parcels to large, heavy packages.
You'll be moving around a lot - on PIT equipment, pallet jacks, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
401(k) with company match
Holiday and overtime pay
Paid time off
Employee discounts on products
The Details: Full-time role handling the receipt, storage, and shipment of product while meeting productivity, quality, safety behavioral and attendance expectations.
- Receives merchandise into the warehouse daily upon delivery.
- Unloads trucks and verifies inventory.
- Uses a scanner gun to receive, verify, count and record amounts of inbound material received and stages in designated locations.
- Records discrepancies and/or damages as needed.
- Operates power pallet jack and/or forklift to move products efficiently.
- Retrieves and prepares pallets/skids for inbound functions.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets by hand to receive inventory.
- Adheres to all safety standards and regulations.
- Maintains equipment logs and reports malfunctions.
- Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Proficient in reading and interpreting assembly instructions and blueprints for assembly processes
- Riding powered pallet jack experience preferred / Forklift experience a plus
- Scan gun and computer usage preferred
- Experience operating stock picker/cherry picker/man- up machine or a reach lift a plu
- Able to lift products weighing up to 75 lbs on a continuous basis in a productive environment
- Able to stand, walk, pull, and bend 100% of the day continually
- Reading and comprehension skills required
- Strong initiative and self-motivational skills
- Verbal communication skills
- You must be able to read and take direction in English
- You must be at least 18 years old
Who We Are
We've been around for a while, and we believe our continued success is due to the basic principles of recognizing and rewarding superior performance for individuals and teams. We've seen this principle drive innovations and solutions to promote higher levels of productivity and customer service.
Our 70 year history of consistent success provides you with solid employment. We hire employees who are good at what they do and enjoy their work, and we offer a number of benefits and coverage for individuals, and families. Our corporate culture strives to maintain strong communication at all levels, professionalism in our work, and respect for our co-workers.
Systemax is the parent company of Industrial Products Group including Global Industrial, C & H, Avenue, Nexel, PFI, Industrial Supplies.com and other affiliate companies. Our EMEA division includes Misco France, Inmac wstore and i-com software.
Global Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals to apply.
Location: Robbinsville, NJ, USA
Employment Type: Full Time