Kelly Services Chemical Process Operator in Ringwood, Illinois
Chemical Process Operator
Kelly Services is looking for Process Operating Technicians at an industry leading chemical company in Ringwood, IL. In this role, you will be working in a Polymers or Adhesives production area. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at an industry leading chemical company and the Process Operating Technician will be paid at $16.50 to start.
The position will be a monthly rotating schedule between two of the following shifts -7:00am – 3:00pm / 3:00pm – 11:00pm / 11:00pm – 7:00am
· High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
· Ability to work a rotating shift schedule
· Must wear all PPE while on the job
· Lift up 55lbs
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Basic Math Skills and Measuring
· 2+ years of industrial or manufacturing experience
· Basic computer knowledge to input data into an SAP system
· Ability to climb ladders and stairs
· Experience operating a lift truck and hand tools
· Required to stand up to 90% of the working day
· Operation of batch reactors, distillation columns, continuous process equipment
· Operation of waste evaporation equipment
· Handling of hazardous and non-hazardous materials and waste
· Filtering and screening
· Loading and blending of wet or dry materials
· Cleaning reactors and kettles
· Performing general housekeeping duties
· Hand and Fork Lift truck operation
· Sampling of raw materials and/or finished good
· Recording of batch variables and logging data both manually and into the SAP computer system
· Performing all work safely and injury-free
· Must actively participate in improving department and plant safety performance
· Must attend and participate in Plant Programs/Committees, Training as required
· $16.50 an hour to start
· Long Term Indefinite Assignment with Benefit Package offered
· 40 hours per week
This position is being recruited by a remote Kelly Services Office. Please do not contact your local branch to apply for this position. In order to apply for the Process Operating Technician, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm