Leidos Special Operations and Special Missions Units in RESTON, Virginia
Leidos is looking for individuals with military special operations backgrounds. Qualified candidates should have joint interagency operational and analytical experience, and spent time conducting anti-terrorism / force protection (ATFP) and vulnerability/security assessments for government clients.
Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance at a minimum to be considered.
• Create briefings, reviews, and comment on reports, evaluate software, publish reports
• Recommend procedural/technological solutions to improve ATFP posture within mission constraints
• Recommend hardware, software and test equipment for purchase
• Attend working groups and meetings with internal personnel, foreign liaison services and commercial entities to support ATFP concerns
• Perform related ad hoc ATFP tasks as required
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Active and current TS/SCI clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Security/Intelligence related field
• 8 – 10 years military combat arms experience
• Minimum five years of operational experience working within US military special operations and/or special missions units
• Experience in unconventional warfare, counter-terrorism, direct action, and/or combat search and rescue
• Understanding of perimeter and interior physical defense measures, intrusion detection and counter-surveillance systems, emergency action planning and force multiplier weaponry
• Physically and medically qualified for OCONUS travel to hostile fire areas and be able to successfully qualify to organization standards on the Glock 9mm and Colt M4
• Must possess exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Healthy, physically fit, capable of successfully enduring the stress of working in high risk areas or active combat zones
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Leadership experience obtained as a Senior NCO or Commissioned Officer
• Experience supporting Department of State or Department of Defense facilities construction and/or relocations, preferably overseas
• Previous work supporting US Intelligence Community security operations
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.