Sprint Manager, Regional Sales Operations in Reston, Virginia
Manages a team that provides operational support across all channels and segments for a Sprint sales area or region. Engages with field sales leadership to ensure operational excellence and develop and execute regional sales initiatives to drive revenue growth. Partners with sales leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives. Responsible for the design and development of programs and policies to support field sales. Ensures operational readiness for new program launches including risk management reporting, analysis, and risk remediation planning. Manages the activities of individual contributors or supervisors in a department with accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies. May participate in the development of functional strategy. Has responsibility for hiring, termination, performance and salary decisions.
- Oversee store construction and facilities and maintenance needs
- Ensure delivery of desired customer experience in the channels and execution of planogram changes in the field
- Audit field compliance to programs and standards and implement performance improvement plans
- Manages local Business Continuity program, including planning and preparedness for interruptions in IT, the Macro Network, and disruption caused by inclement weather and other unplanned events
- Manages support for local sales events in partnership with Marketing & Sales (Grand Opening, and other unique sales events)
Must have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years experience establishing and directing strategic plans and objectives
- Three years supervisory or management experience
- Three years executing sales programs experience
- Three years project management experience
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980 .
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster ; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster ; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster ; Pay Transparency Notice Poster ; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster .