CACI International Cyber Intelligence & Operations Specialist in Reston, Virginia
Company Name: BIT Systems
Summary: CACI National Cyber Solutions is currently looking for a detail-oriented motivated Cyber Intelligence & Operations Specialist to support a dynamic and growing program that provides support to Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) mission objectives. A successful candidate will serve in a key role within Team CACI to provide intelligence, operations, and targeting support for areas of interest in Cyberspace. This role includes conducting targeting of persons and organizations of interest; identify, analyze, and disseminate relevant TTPs; and identify vulnerabilities in strategic Cyber threats against US national security and criminal equities. The successful candidate will conduct in-depth research of potential Cyber threats, subjects, or sources by gathering, analyzing, and evaluating information from all available sources to make recommendations. A key aspect of this job will include the fusion of technical expertise with intelligence analysis to support analysis, research, targeting, and operations in the IC and DoD to develop a holistic view of the assigned Cyber threat areas.
National and Cyber Solutions Group is one of the leading providers of innovative, rapid response solutions for intelligence, cyberspace, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) across the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities. NCS delivers the full spectrum of intelligence support, from strategic thought leadership to tactical operational support to leading edge cyber and multi-INT technologies – in order to meet the intelligence community’s most pressing mission needs.
The NCS Business Group spans five core mission areas, enabling us to specifically tailor services and solutions to meet our nation’s most pressing national security objectives: Cyber Intelligence Solutions, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Development, Radio Frequency (RF) Solutions, Mission Application Development, and Geolocation Solutions.
Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve as a key contributor to Team CACI by providing all-source analysis and targeting support to identify entities of interest, determine life style patterns, and provide detailed background information for entities of interest.
• Analyze cyber patterns and profiles by combining technical and analytical expertise, fusing cyber information from all available sources to understanding TTPs and associations of interest.
• Respond to requests for information (RFIs) from mission partners by providing oral, written, or visual briefings or reports
• Assist in creating requirements for analytic tool development that will automate the process of analysis of bulk data, enhance cyber tradecraft, and decrease analytical production cycles
• Research, identify, and develop leads for new partnerships and projects based on mission partner priorities by analyzing various datasets, working group meetings, external resources, or other sources.
• Prepare, coordinate, research and analyze a variety of reported information from multiple sources and types.
• Develop analytic methods and techniques to verify entities and reveal those entities using various data sources; Standardize analytical methods to establish predictable and repeatable processes for reliable assessments and training of future analysts/targeters
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience, with some form of certifiable operations training.
• Minimum Four (4) years of experience in a cyber intelligence analysis, technical analysis, or cyber operations role
• Experience researching and analyzing entities of interest related to cyberspace networks and cyberspace tactics, techniques, and procedures
• Experience conducting internet-based research, social network analysis, and/or business intelligence
• Experience using official message systems and writing/publishing finished intelligence products
• TS/SCI Security Clearance with Polygraph
• Language proficiency at a 2/2 DLPT (or equivalent) in Mandarin, Russian, Korean, Arabic, or Farsi
• Experience utilizing link analysis or geospatial analysis software suites
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.