Case New Holland Industrial CNC Operator - Machinist in Racine, Wisconsin
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
CNH Industrial CNC Operator
- Load/unload, gauge and change cutting tools on mills and lathes.
- Run programs on mills and lathes by entering instructions, including: zero and reference points, set tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches .
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers, indicating vices and tramming heads.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and work pieces while adhering to work instructions and quality standards.
- Maintain specifications by observing and measuring drilling, milling and boring operations.
- Adhere to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshoot malfunctions and call for repairs.
- Maintain continuity between work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have experience with the following:
- High School Diploma or GED (including basic math skills)
- A minimum of 6 months of relevant experience and or successful completion of CNC boot camp.
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Experience with Mori Seiki or Toyoda machines.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Title: CNC Operator - Machinist
Job Function: Manufacturing
Salaried / Hourly: Hourly
Req ID: 10637