State Street Client Operations Administrator, Associate 2 in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Identity & Access Management team is looking for a qualified associate who will be part of a group of global analysts dedicated to ensuring that State Street maintains a strong control environment related to system access. You will be expected to maintain and analyze application users and entitlements, work with cross functional and organizational team(s) to implement process, policies and procedures and design and implement risk controls to mitigate application and access entitlement related risks.
The ideal candidate has experience in access control management. They are a team player who has the ability to multitask and the flexibility to adapt to changing assignments. They have a passion for technology, excellent problem solving skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a dynamic business and technical environment. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with business and technology team members at all levels of the organization.
- Establish and publish clear priorities among in scope activities
- Define and continuously improve the processes applied to the activities performed
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Critical Success Factors (CSF)
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues through data driven reporting and other means
- Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies
- Assure timely adaptive action is taken and at risk activities are escalated to stakeholders
- Recommend management and technical decisions
Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface challenge within the project
Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or business field required
- At least 1 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and escalate issues and barriers
- Experience working with global and cross functional teams
- Demonstrated commitment to developing self
- Knowledge of logical access policies, practices and procedures
- Understanding of Corporate Information Security standards
- Proven ability to facilitate meetings and hold members accountable for assigned responsibilities
- Advanced understanding of MS applications with focus on data analysis (Excel), process flow (Visio) and presentations (Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team
- Manage deadline with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates ability and eagerness to learn new tasks and skills
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Client Operations Administrator, Associate 2
Job ID: 160925
Full/Part Time: Full FTE