CACI International Collections/CI Operations Instructor in Quantico, Virginia
SME/Instructors shall be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing and shall be able to speak clearly enough to instruct, evaluate and counsel students in the subtle and difficult concepts of the subject matter.
Essential Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Instruct, evaluate and counsel students in the subtle and difficult concepts of the subject matter.
· Use Instructional System Design (ISD) process to assist in the analysis, objective writing, evaluation, design, development, facilitation techniques and maintenance of course materials, lesson plans, and practical exercises.
· Engage in research and analysis to maintain subject matter currency and relevancy to contribute to the updating of course materials and documentation.
· Conduct training needs assessments and participate in course evaluations to measure the extent to which the training improved student’s knowledge and performance on the job.
· Evaluate student performance using verbal and written formats in accordance with established course standards and procedures.
· Identify areas of material, methods, aids used or other elements of the training process in need of revision based on formal or informal student evaluations.
· Plan and develop internal strategies and participate in meetings to provide advice and assistance to resolve problems as needed.
· Maintain contact with subject matter experts in order to anticipate changes that may affect training materials.
· Represent the organization at training conferences and meetings at the direction and approval of the Government.
· Lead or participate in practical field exercises
· Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
· Top Secret with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) and CI polygraph (preferred)
Required Education and Experience:
· Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing School.
· Must be a graduate of the Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy’s (JCITA) Advanced Foreign CI Operations Course (AFCIOC) or a legacy training course offered by the Military Departments.
· Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience conducting Offensive Counterintelligence Operations (OFCO). (Mid-Level)Must have a minimum of five (7) years experience conducting Offensive Counterintelligence Operations (OFCO). (Senior-Level)
· Possess a valid state driver’s license.
· Able to walk up to six miles cross-country over varying terrain in urban and rural environments to include conditions of extreme heat, rain, or snow.
· Experience engaging in research and analysis to maintain subject matter currency and relevancy to contribute to the updating of course materials and documentation
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.