Pacific Office Automation FM Operator in Portland, Oregon
Are you a self-organizer with a positive attitude? Do you have the ability to meet deadlines? Then we want you!
As the FM Operator you will be in a professional environment and responsible for providing daily production support for our on-site Digital Imaging Copy and Print Operations. A high level of client satisfaction must be maintained by responding quickly and effectively to the client's needs.
- Binding, padding, cutting, drilling
- Copying and/or printing of documents
- Lift up to 50lbs; bending, sorting and twisting
- Delivering printed documents to on-site locations
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times: Friendly attitude, timely, dependable, detail oriented and professional
- Commitment to providing high quality copy and print production
- Serves as a liaison between POA and the client's administration
- Beginner knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft software
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional environment
- Ability to learn skills quickly
- Ability to lift or move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Previous management experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid time off/Sick time
- We offer 401k
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
Job ID: 2017-1376
Job Locations: US-OR-Portland
Category: Customer Service/Support