Salerno Packaging Inc SPNY- Hard Handle Operator in Plattsburgh, New York
Hard Handle Operator is responsible for applying the handles to our Morton Bags.
The Hard Handle Operator reports directly to the Lead Operator of their assigned shift, and ultimately to the Hard Handle Department Manager. The Hard Handle Operator is required to maintain a professional and cooperative working relationship with Salerno co-workers and management in the Plattsburgh facility.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Requires the ability to perform all essential duties and responsibilities of the Hard Handle position
* Must be able to read and write English
* Requires good written and verbal communication skills
* Requires the ability to know when to ask for assistance when a problem arises that will affect the department performance and product quality
* Requires the ability to solve practical equipment and/or product problems and be self-directed within the framework of the essential duties and responsibilities
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.