Fujitsu Bilingual (Japanese/English) Technical Operation Manager in Plano, Texas
Title: Bilingual (Japanese/English) Technical Operation Manager
Job Number: FC0055073
The Technical Operation Manager will manage team operation, including but not limited to reporting, quality and crisis management, provide onsite/offsite support to end users (executives) in both English andf Japanese. Under the supervision of the General Manager, the Technical Operation Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day IT operations, proposing and implementing Kaizen activities, and supporting pre-sales and sales activities related to operation. The ideal candidate should have a customer-first and servant-leader mindset.
This typically includes:
• Managing team resources and creating operation plan.
• Ensuring service quality to meet or exceed SLA.
• Timely escalation to upper management for any crisis case.
• Able to propose kaizen and new operation service proposals, including technical solution and P&L.
• Responding to, tracking and resolving Service Requests from users as an escalation point, possibly at late night or early morning.
• This role has an intensive hands-on expectation that requires strategic thinking, planning and teamwork. Candidates must have proven experience in IT Operations and Technical Support and must be prepared to “dive-in” and get started with little supervision. In addition, the ideal candidate must be prepared to:
• Work in a friendly, diverse environment.
• Work on interesting technical problems that require creative solutions.
• Have a friendly “bed-side-manner” – can communicate with non-technical users in friendly, approachable way.
• Cultivate an environment of creativity, innovation, opportunity, responsibility and flexibility.
• Demonstrate initiative while remaining flexible and responsive in a very dynamic, often ambiguous environment.
• Coach team members on developing and deriving a technical solution.
• Able to classify the urgency and importance of a task and coordinate within the onsite team for task allocation and assignment.
• Ready to back-fill any team member at any time when required.
• Play the role of assistant IT manager for internal IT operation within TTNI for the setup and operation of internal IT infrastructure. Provide support to internal audit from IT perspective, which is including but not limited to infosec and asset management.
Need solid management background
• Bi-lingual, proficient on both English and Japanese.
• Experience with operation management, e.g. L1/2/3 support, SLA management etc.
• Experience with team management and member coaching.
• Flexible and adaptive to fast-moving environments and requests.
• Provide the strong support to management to build up the operation business, e.g. creating proposals, attending pre-sales/sales activities, and managing P & L.
• Experience with Administration of CLOUD-BASED IT Services
• Experience ITIL-based IT Service Delivery/End User workstation support
o Experience with Service (Help) Request Ticketing Systems
o Experience keeping Help Request records updated
o Experience working under/developing SLA’s and prioritization of Help Requests
o Experience reporting Help Request Metrics
o Strong Communication Skills (“Bed-side Manner”)
• Experience ITIL-based IT Asset Management
o Provisioning and Deployment of End User Systems
o Demonstrated Hardware provisioning experience (automated and/or manual provisioning)
o Demonstrated strong organization skills
o Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and providing detailed status updates
o Demonstrated experience with self-governance
• Exposure to Administration of Office 365 SharePoint 2013
o Experience with on premise and/or O365 SharePoint
o Ability to quickly learn basic O365 SharePoint Administration tasks
• Experience maintaining and troubleshooting basic on-premise Network Connectivity
o Basic experience reading and understanding network topology diagrams
o Exposure to administrative duties to maintain MDF and IDF facilities
o Understanding of network and wiring (CAT5/6, Fiber)