PNC Operations Analyst Sr in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101009 Operations Analyst Sr
Executes complex transactions/processes utilizing standard procedures. May have specific responsibility for one or multiple specialized products or functional areas.
Processes and/or reconciles complex transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identifies and addresses exceptions and serves as a point of escalation for complex transactions. Partners internally with service partners to route calls, documents or other action items to complete transactions. May interact with external customers to complete transactions.
Ensures the appropriate materials, documentation and capacity are available to complete transactions. Confirms equipment is operational, if applicable.
Provides consultation and advice to internal and external customers. Reviews existing processes, recommends improvements and may assist with implementation. Participates in and may serves as a subject matter resource for process improvement projects. May assist in training and onboarding of new hires.
Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures. May review reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. May participate in risk mitigation activities.
PA - Pittsburgh
Operations Analyst Sr
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
PA008 - Allegheny Center
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Process Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Operations Analyst Sr within PNC's Trading Support organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Support trade flow management for third party money managers. Interact with service partners and external money mangers to resolve trade fails and overdrafts. You should have understanding of security industry terminology and instruments such as equity, fixed income, mutual funds, futures and options. Understand inter workings of trade settlement through the Depository Trust Company and Federal Reserve Bank. Ability to multitask through various trading deadlines and unpredictable volumes.