Cigna HR Business Partner - Group Insurance Operations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a globalhealth service company dedicated to helping people improve their health,well-being and sense of security. All products and services are providedexclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, includingConnecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life InsuranceCompany, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life InsuranceCompany of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite ofhealth services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy andvision care benefits, and other related products including group disability,life, and accident coverage. Cigna has sales capability in 30 countries andjurisdictions, with approximately 80 million customer relationships throughoutthe world.
HRlead for Group Operations, aligned to VP, Operations. Provide HR support toclient group of approximately 2,500 employees located in multiple US locations.Responsible for driving coordination of strategic goals and people initiativesacross Group Operations. Requiresability to think strategically, understand broader business strategy and keyfinancial levers impacting enterprise earnings results. Must be able toinfluence senior leadership. This role willrequire the incumbent to think broadly, establish credibility across the clientgroup, and collaborate effectively with key matrix partners.
- Leadsdevelopment and implementation of human capital requirements to successfullyexecute client business strategy including but not limited to an aggressivetalent strategy that drives business growth, leadership development, successionplanning, employee development and engagement, and diversity in its broadestsense
- Providethought leadership and drive execution of talent management strategy across theorganization.
- Createsprocesses and solutions in partnership with management which support a positiveemployee relations environment through effective communications, policies andpractices.
- Supportleadership team and employee population during a through deployment of robustchange management strategies and communication plans.
- Providesstrategic HR consulting and problem-solving solutions on the most complexissues to senior leaders and managers.
- Assistsin the creation of development plans for senior level high potential employeesand identifies high potentials at all levels for key impact positions.
- Acts as achange agent to client groups, partners and project teams to drive organizationalchange through the application of a common framework, process and set of bestpractice tools, which prepare employees for ongoing change and transformation.
- Designsand implements retention strategies focusing on key leaders and individualswith core competencies or skills critical to the organization. Coaches leaderson their personal efficacy and leadership impact.
- Evaluatesthe results of HR initiatives that impact client operations and results.
- Bachelor’s Degree required,Masters preferred from a progressive Human Resources and/or business program.
- Minimum of 8 years of experiencein a HR Business Partner / generalist or talent acquisition role demonstratingincreased levels of responsibility.
- Strong proficiency and provensuccess leading human resource organizations to further business strategies andcreate competitive advantage; global experience preferred
- Proven track record of leadinglarge, complex, organizational changes
- Ability to think strategicallyand transform strategy into action
- Strong business acumen with theability to understand, discuss and work with leaders on Cigna's businessstrategy and human capital implication
- Credibility as a trusted advisorand confidant to senior leadership
- Knowledge of, and proven capabilityin organizational development techniques and performance management
- Experience leading organizationsthrough change management
- Strong business acumen projectmanagement skills, successful teaming with colleagues, and a strong resultsorientation
- A highly effectivecommunicator with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas,concepts, and proposals
- Capable of quantitative analysis,with a proven ability to work with numbers and financial data
Critical Success Factors
- Strong business acumen
- Broad Human Resource functional expertise
- Strong project management skills
- Successfully led change management
- Designed organizational processes, structure, and/or systems
- Large capacity for work; high work ethic
- Politically savvy; able to navigate and influence
- Ability to "move the needle" and leadership towardaccomplishment of the strategy
- Passion for a talent mindset and driving performance
- Capacity for influence across multiple stakeholders
- Courage to take a stand and conviction to take risks
- Commitment to inclusion and diversity
- Proven collaborative style
US Candidates Only : Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us atSeeYourself@cigna.com.
Primary Location: Philadelphia-Pennsylvania
Other Locations: United States-Connecticut-Bloomfield, United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Work Locations: 1601 Chestnut St -Two Liberty Philadelphia 19192
Job: HR Generalists
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Jun 7, 2017, 10:45:45 AM