MV Transportation Operations Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
MV Transportation is seeking an Operations Manager who will provide support, leadership and direction to assigned operating location to ensure delivery of annual business plans. He/she will control the daily operation of our transportation contract, in compliance with the policies of the contracting agency and in conformance with company procedures.
- Effectively manage on-time performance and driver availability.
- Effectively manage all call center functions.
- Effectively manage customer relations through both direct contact and outreach programs.
- Identify, select, train and mentor location staff.
- Effectively and frequently communicate with location staff and support team members.
- Assist in overseeing safety and training programs, plans and processes to ensure compliance with company, contract and regulatory requirements.
- Contributes to maintain the safety culture of the division.
- Maintain client contact routinely to meet or exceed expectations.
- Assist with conducting periodic departmental audits.
- Daily, weekly and monthly review of key operational metrics.
- Implement, promote and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Participates in location labor and employee relations activities.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a supervisory position.
- Must have experience in a fixed route operation and experience in scheduling and personnel management and training.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of the contractual obligations is a must to perform this job correctly and knowledge of company policy assures that the field operator is using consistent measures to assess a drivers' activity.
- Computer and financial skills required.
- Time management skills and HR skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of multi-tasking skills.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
CATEGORY: Management, Training, Transportation
POSTING ID: TNOPERA68458_68458
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified