Comcast ED, Customer Operations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Build and lead the day to day operations of Comcast Connected Health inclusive of service delivery, service assurance, billing and operations technology. This includes the creation and management of a service delivery and model that encompasses onboarding of customers, device and inventory logistics, field installation capabilities that contemplate a national footprint and managing the associated staff necessary to ensure seamless product delivery to end users. In addition, this role requires the creation and operation of a service assurance model and processes that care for multiple partners/customers with unique product sets and needs. This includes, but is not limited to, the management of associated troubleshooting personnel, as well as the selection and management of the technologies and systems used for operational support across a variety of functional areas (service delivery, service assurance, sales). As Comcast Connected Health grows, this individual will design a facilities strategy for Customer Operations that considers ideal geography/location, cost and labor pool in order to staff these support organizations. In addition to service delivery and assurance, the selected candidate will be instrumental in choosing a billing platform to invoice Connected Health customers as well as managing associated personnel to ensure seamless billing operations. This role will havelso have responsibility for managing a multi-million-dollar budget for all of Customer Operations.
- Provides leadership and oversight for all day-to day operations and management of the Company.
- Oversees projects for environmental scans, organizational positioning analyses, and other studies related to Company's growth and profitability.
- Oversees business modeling and long-range financial planning.
- Oversees and manages all contract management and compliance.
- Produces accurate comprehensive financial reports and delivers to Vice President(s).
- Leads current and future Strategic Planning processes and designs, and implements strategic planning and business initiatives.
- Develops and implements program evaluation tools and processes.
- Develops strategy for environmental scans, organizational positioning analysis, and other studies relating to the Company's growth and profitability.
- Promotes transparent communication among management team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Masters Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 14 years related experience
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Operational experience across multiple facets of the customer lifecycle
- Strong technical acumen
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Ability to see the big picture without losing site of the details
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a faced paced, ever changing environment
- Experience working as part of a start up
- Strong financial acumen and experience managing a budget
- Build a high-performing team of support personnel that allows for seamless product delivery
- Manage multiple support organizations consisting of both front line, advanced technical support and back office functions
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer