Western Union Associate Operations Support, Internal Customer Service – Peterborough in Peterborough, United Kingdom
Job Title: Associate Operations Support, Internal Customer Service – Peterborough
Requisition #: 1703597
We’re seeking an Associate Operations Support member to join our Internal Customer Service Team, at our Peterborough office.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service & quality in accordance with Service Level Agreements, with a passion for service excellence. You will provide support to our Go To Market partners ensuring full alignment with operational areas. Providing first line of contact for internal customers, responding to internal queries, targeting real-time resolution in continuous improvement and service excellence.
Demonstrating high levels of motivation and target focused, you will be organized and able to work under pressure whilst holding customer satisfaction as paramount.
What you will need to succeed:
• Experience of a busy team in a non-client facing function within the financial services sector
• A passion for excellence in customer service and customer management, along with a proven track record for embedding this passion in team culture
• Ability to lead by example and deliver service excellence to customers
• Maintain and exceed targets and meet tight deadlines
• Able to identify own development areas and training needs
• Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to network, build internal relationships at all levels
• Ability to influence others to a desired outcome
• Highly driven, with strong desire to succeed
• Analytical capacity and innovative problem-solving skills
• High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style
• Desire to exceed personal and team targets
• Team player
• Effective time management skills
• Solid computer skills with ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the Internet
What will make you stand out:
Effective communication skills are crucial. Additionally, the role requires a strong desire to take ownership and assist team members to achieve the team’s performance.
The ability to maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Support, Dealing and Account Management teams to maximize and sustain service quality for all customers.
Embracing the Western Union Behaviors in everything you do!
What it’s like here:
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting fintech with our groundbreaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status , sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.