J&J Family of Companies GLOBAL HEALTH SERVICES OPERATIONS LEAD - SEA in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
The Global Health Services (GHS) Operations Lead will be responsible for optimizing the development and execution of GHS strategies and standards for local operating companies in Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia, in the areas of Occupational Health, Wellness, Mental Wellbeing and Energy Management. GHS programs support improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing.
The GHS Operations Lead will work routinely with internal key stakeholders in the local operating companies (eg site leaders, EHS&S, HR, Facilities). Externally, s/he will manage GHS Service Providers/Vendors.
S/he is part of the GHS Campus Leadership Team.
Responsible for implementation of GHS strategy across all operating companies and local level GHS operational service delivery
• Lead GHS strategy for each location to deliver on goals (define, develop, deliver, report)
• Drive health outcomes including reducing population health risks and managing workplace health risks
• Lead process efficiencies and standardized work practices
• Lead vendor management for GHS vendors (in particular Occupational Health and EAP service providers)
• Drive leadership engagement and stakeholder collaboration
• Responsible for health related aspects of quality assurance and auditing programs
• Understand local regulatory compliance and the global J&J GHS requirements
• Conduct periodic performance and service satisfaction reviews with site leaders and other key stakeholders.
• Provides GHS technical assistance and support as needed across all locations.
Bachelor’s degree and/or Health related or Nursing qualification preferred
Experience: Must be passionate about Health initiatives
5+ years of Health programs management experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Technical experience in GHS programs preferred
Strong People & Vendor Management experience
Competencies/Skills and Abilities
• Business acumen and customer sensitivity.
• Leadership; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative.
• Effective team development capability
• Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured; strong technical skills
• Strong compliance orientation
• Ability to work in a matrix, team oriented environment.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
• Fluency in local languages preferred
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)