General Electric Manager - Digital Operations in Other BR IN, India
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Information Management (IM) Site, Marhaura India – demonstrates accountability for IT systems & process requirements to manage plant operations. In this role you will provide leadership, integrate different teams and manage IT requirements for manufacturing plant
Plant IT Leader
• Serves as IT point of contact for all systems requirements, manages and define infrastructure, ERP & MES requirements to maintain and improve systems processes at Marhaura assembly plant & kitting warehouse
• Provides on the ground leadership to manage applications performance and maintains strong relationship with plant operations team
• Continuously enhances digital operations capabilities like brilliant manufacturing, promotes and showcases digital solutions to internal and external stakeholders
• Maintains peer relationships across IT areas, infrastructure, ERP & Dev Ops team to support effective implementations
• Participate and provide IT inputs on various forums – site operations reviews, global, reviews & tollgates
• Maintains effective communication with business teams, peer group and global GET systems team
• Acts as a systems expert to provide on the ground support by troubleshooting & enhancing the systemic solution
• Attends weekly cross-functional quality sessions & track / drive root cause analysis & corrective actions for systems & processes.
• Responsible for coordinating with project teams and business analysts to translate detailed specifications into new or enhanced application solutions
• Responsible for ensuring and improving the effectiveness of IT systems in the Marhaura plant.
• Responsible for continuous improvements of systems and processes,
• Responsible for providing feedback to global DT products teams on the local implementation issues and new local needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering
• Ability to support multiple teams and work with virtual teams in strong matrix environment, with or without direct reports
• At least 3 additional years of experience in business planning, resource allocation, or the project management of implementing information technologies
• Effective communication to showcase digital operations capabilities of GE
• Knowledge of ERP systems, plant & inventory operations
• Knowledge of current business function and information technologies
• Ability to attract, retain and develop key and diverse talent
• Ability to establish strategic direction and execute on a daily basis
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging across multiple teams
• Quality and cost driven
• Ability to select, evaluate, provide feedback, develop and assign employees
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure planning, budgeting & execution
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP planning, budgeting & implementation
Locations: India; Other BR IN
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.