Global Finishing Solutions Drill Operator/Welder - 1st Shift in Osseo, Wisconsin
Drill Operator/Welder - 1st Shift
Global Finishing Solutions is looking for an experienced CNC operator and Welder to join our manufacturing team. Job duties include:
• Assemble structural components from blueprints and position the weld-ons and beam pads as specified by the blueprints and shear lists.
• Operate necessary shop tools required such as a torch, beam punch, band saw, grinders, and drill press according to specified safety requirements.
• Accurately read and understand a tape measure to the 1/32nd of an inch.
• Plan and develop product/part layout as outlined on blueprints.
• Operate all aspects of CNC machines including tool setups and calibration
• Attribute to a continuous improvement environment and work well within a fast paced, efficient manufacturing team.
Minimum qualifications include:
• Associate’s Degree and 1-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing or welding position; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• MIG welding experience is preferred
• Experience with steel fabrication of structural steel is preferred
• Knowledge of blueprint interpretation and CNC programming is preferred.
• Must have strong oral/written communication skills.
• Must be thorough and detailed orientated
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.