Orchid Orthopedic Solutions Investing Process Operator in OregonCity, Oregon
The individual employed in this position must be able to fulfill all the requirements of this position, including requirements related to the company’s Safety, Quality and Environmental Management System Policies and procedures. Under direction, performs tasks to prepare molds for the casting operation including wax removal in accordance with established policies, practices and procedures.
- Operate and maintain Flash Fire unit; Remove sealed molds from drying tunnel; Insure molds to be dewaxed are properly sequenced FIFO per casting schedule.Inspect molds before and after dewax operations;
- Load and unload molds for preheat furnaces per daily schedule
- Properly process completed patterns through investing per tech card.
- Manually or robotically process patterns through Investing process.
- Insure molds to be invested are properly sequenced FIFO per production schedule.
- Perform inspection during all processing of molds to insure quality standards.
- Maintain materials within process control standards.
- Check and maintain slurries
- Segregate shells appropriately to maintain lot integrity.
- Maintain precise paperwork documentation to insure quality systems requirements.
- Operate, program and maintain investing equipment/investing robot
- Develop new programs and tech points as needed
- Perform or assist in performing training of personnel as directed by the department supervisor or lead.
- Use fork lift, hand truck, pallet jack, carts and tables to safely transport product.
- Maintain work area, tools and equipment in a clean and organized condition.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material and any unusual conditions to the department supervisor or lead.
- Follow designated safety rules and regulations.
- Support Lean Manufacturing and EHS initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by the Department Supervisor or Lead.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate a fork lift
- Ability to operate robotic equipment
- 1-2 years
- High School or equivalent
- Work performed in disagreeable working conditions; exposure to a number of elements.
- Lifting of materials up to 50# up to 66% of the time
- Lifting of materials over 50# up to 33% of the time; including weights over 100#
- Requires repetitive pushing/pulling, grasping, fine manipulation
- Requires use of foot controls
- Use of PPE per JHA
- Visual acuity for close inspection and for operation of fork lift
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must adhere to Company Code of Conduct and Core Values Please send resume to: Meagan.Johnson@orchid-ortho.com
Location: Oregon City OR