Ricoh Americas Corporation Copy / Scanning Operations Supervisor in Northborough, Massachusetts
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 6:30am-3pm. Overtime required based on business needs.
Assists Shift Manager in ensuring copy jobs are completed according to company quality standards, client job specifications and order deadline dates at the lowest possible production cost for shift. Effectively supervising assigned personnel, equipment operation and workflow.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves customer satisfaction by meeting the set goals of labor commitment and over-achieving Focus Four percentages for the shift.
- Responsible for preparing, photocopying, inspecting, compiling, assembling and binding documents as necessary.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by achieving the appropriate percentage on Best Practices Audit and Deadline Compliance on MIS Sales Analysis.
- Responsible for increasing productivity by making supplies and work area easily assessable and by maintaining a clean and well-organized production center throughout the shift.
- Ensured customer satisfaction according to company standards of quality and output
- Ensures employee safety by educating the production team on proper safety procedures and programs.
- Management the development of production employees by training, coaching, and counseling employees.
- Maintains a positive internal working relationship with Sales Department.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- 1 - 5 years related experience in Production.
- Bachelor degree in related business field or equivalent work experience.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran