JPMorgan Chase Operations Risk / Control Manager in Newark, Delaware
Member of the Process and Control Team whose primary responsibilities include design and execution of the risk control self-assessment (RCSA) framework across Investment Bank Loan Operations.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Conduct periodic robust risk assessments to identify risks and key internal controls that mitigate identified risks.
• Design and conduct control self-assessments accurately, timely and in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
• Determine effectiveness of controls through end to end process reviews
• Support business partners to conduct in depth root cause analysis for issues and assist in the development of remediation plans.
• Design and execute targeted testing to determine remediation effectiveness.
• Input testing results into internal CSA tracking system.
• Prepare Executive level reporting of key metrics, loss events, issues and CSA testing results.
• Acting liaison for internal and external audits including compliance related exams.
•Acting control officer supporting the IB Loan Operations team- Support business operations by partnering with the business to create best practice solutions and drive process and control enhancements, providing expertise in risk/controls and the development of corrective action plans.
-Coordination and execution of SOX testing
*Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
*Expertise in performing robust risk assessments, identifying and designing effective testing of internal controls and performing effective root cause analysis.
Expertise with auditing techniques including appropriate sampling, performance of controls testing and documentation required to meet the performance standard.
Ability to formulate and clearly document appropriate conclusions on control effectiveness based on testing performed.
Proven aptitude for making recommendations for improving processes and strengthening controls.
Strong familiarity with commercial banking lending operations, regulations and lending related source documents.
Experience with Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Supervisory skills/defining/monitoring tasks to completion
Previous experience (3-5 years) in external or internal auditing.
Previous supervisory skills or project management skills a plus
Previous experience and knowledge of loan operational functions within the banking industry.
Specific experience in Banking Regulations
Certification (CPA or CIA), a plus.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.