Google Partner Technology Manager, Google Technical Services Product and Tool Operations in New York, New York
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York, NY, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA
The Google Technical Services Product and Tools Operations team maintains the close relationships with the Engineering and Product partners necessary to develop and improve Google’s products and internal tools. We are champions of the customer experience, advocating for feature requests and offering product improvements backed by data-driven insights. Our work enables Google Technical Services teams to deliver delightful support to Google’s millions of customers.
As a Partner Technology Manager, you will be the interface between the Technical Account Managers, who are responsible for our largest partner relationships, and other stakeholders, such as Product Management, Engineering, and Sales. You will lead cross-functional teams consisting of these stakeholders, and you will work closely with partners to leverage emerging technologies. From design and conceptualization through to early piloting and wide-scale deployment, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google online advertising monetization and platform partnerships. You will work on developing product and technical strategy, as well as prioritizing projects and resources that assist our account management team and partners, adeptly balancing business and partner needs with technical constraints. Entrepreneurial and detail-oriented, you are motivated by bringing Google products and technologies to market and to our partners.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, and our Publisher Business Solutions teams.
- Design effective launch programs with partners to ensure that new products and feature releases are tested before broad-scale deployment.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of publisher integrations by providing necessary documentation and guidance.
- Identify, drive, and optimize the business growth from new opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- MS in Computer Science or MBA degree.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in Internet products and technologies.
- Demonstrated record in technical roles with Product Management and Engineering.
- Demonstrated design skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration and negotiation and skills. Effective communication, project management and analytical skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.