M & T Bank Operations Associate II - NYC CRE - 3DE59 in New York, New York
Basic Functions: The candidate would have various responsibilities to be performed in the Lending Services NYC Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Group. Responsible to provide competent service to both internal and external CRE customers. Research and provide information to customers' inquiries and requests via telephone or in writing. In addition, the Associate is primarily responsible for the disbursement of Commercial Real Estate Taxes and assisting and performing a variety of tasks for the Customer Service unit.
• Responsible for all customer tax disbursements and related inquiries concerning Commercial Real Estate Escrow Analysis, Real Estate Tax payments, Tax Abatements, etc.
• Assist in the timely compliance to Special Escrow accounts and/or specific performance requirements due to Repair, Environmental, Violations, Reserve Accounts, etc. by providing timely customer follow-up and resolution.
• Assist in the review and processing of reimbursement requests for escrow holdbacks.
• Responsible for the review of various Commercial Real Estate Tax and Hazard Insurance disbursements or maintenance processed by other parties.
• Assist in the Quality control of various work processed by other parties.
• Assist in the preparation of payoff figures.
• Assist in the preparation of satisfaction, assignment requests and maintain satisfactory contacts with attorneys and customers as requested.
• Schedules and processes En Mass Escrow Analysis and Individual Escrow Analysis.
• Assist in the review and/or processing of UCC renewals.
• Provide the timely follow up and resolution of escrow deficits or shortages and delinquent taxes on escrow and non-escrow loans.
• Provide support on insurance follow-up as needed.
• Performs other related duties as required by the department manager.
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
• Basic PC knowledge of applicable MS Office Products
• Basic oral and written communication skills
• Strong work ethics
• Must be reliable and flexible
• Simple-moderate problem solving skills
• Associate’s Degree
• One or more years of general commercial real estate mortgage servicing experience
• Customer service skills and ability to work on a team
• Knowledge of departmental software
• Notary Public (as required by department needs)
About M&T At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
Apply today at www.mtb.com/careers !
'Relevant Military Experience is Desired'
M&T Bank Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M&T Bank Corporation does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas. M&T Bank Corporation has policies and procedures in place to promote a drug free workplace.