Our Operations group provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver operational transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and operations centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
Our goal is to deliver world-class client service at exceptional value to internal partners and clients. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the service they deliver. In return, we offer career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
We work across a wide range of product groups, including derivatives, securities, global finance and foreign exchange, cash and trade loans and trust and securities services as well as cross-product functions.
COO Loan Operations support the operational handling and processing of all institutional loans of Deutsche Bank.It services all the core product pillars across Deutsche Bank's CIB unit: GM, CF, and GTB. The footprint expands across more than 30 locations with approximately 450 staff supporting a diverse product range driven by our Business and Client demands. This team is part of the firm's strategy to be a provider of world-class operational services.
Our strategic agenda is built upon the concept of putting ourselves in a position to offer unparalleled service to our clients through sustained innovation. The result of which will increase the scope of our client offering while reducing our operational risk and optimizing our resources.
Who are our clients?
External clients are typically banks, Fortune 500 companies, Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Institutional and Private Investors
The Global Processing Head for Loans Operations will be an integral part of the Loans Operation Management Team and will be responsible for the following:
- Significant partnership with multiple Business Stakeholders to support and influence the optimal support model
- Drive Front to Back Standardisation of the operational process
- Partner with GT and Management team to drive architecture design and implementation
- Lead the development of Loans multi-year strategy to build a comprehensive road map towards Loans future state and build into an overall programme plan
- Program Management responsibility for number of RTB initiatives predominantly around Regulatory, location strategy, taxonomy etc.
- Deep dive analysis of processes with intention to continue to streamline into a continuously improved and scalable model
- Articulate and propose changes, tactical and strategic , needed to enhance processing performance
- Monitor and manage all regulatory and internal audit request and the ensuing follow-ups
- Continue to build the transparency level through global/regional KRI and KPI dashboards in line with Market Standards, internal/external client expectations and Overall Investment Bank Operations objectives.
- 10 plus years in financial markets at sizeable firm
- Strong Loans Product, industry and LS2 system knowledge
- Significant experience in management of multiple Business relationships across a global multi-faceted footprint
- Proven capability to build, develop and drive a strategic plan
- Significant seniority in influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to pivot from the high level to the deep detail
- Entrepreneurial flair, innovation, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Analytical & problem solving skills, risk management knowledge & control skills, knowledge of financial instruments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to build partnerships with stakeholders and global colleagues
- Client service experience
- Strong team player