Nasdaq, Inc Digital Yield & Advertising Operations Manager in New York, New York
Nasdaq Position Overview :
Nasdaq is looking for a Digital Yield & AdOps Manager to join the Revenue & Ad Operations team. In this role, you will lead troubleshooting, trafficking, and analytics for all programmatic partners, as well, work daily with our trafficking team on direct campaigns & optimizations. This role will coordinate with both external and internal stakeholders to successfully implement, analyze and grow our display & native campaigns. You will be responsible for providing thorough and accurate technical support to both advertisers and vendors. Experience in Google DFP and Google's Doubleclick AdExchange are a requirement. Other work within systems such as AppNexus, Index Exchange, OpenX, Amazon A9, Prebid and STAQ is highly valuable.
* Work with sales and ad trafficking team on all elements related to successful direct and programmatic campaign delivery. This includes, but is not limited to: Specifications, submission, quality control, ad blocking, viewability, ad trafficking, debugging, fulfillment, discrepancy management, and inventory needs management across multiple platforms.
* Set-up, maintain, and optimize programmatic auction systems within the DFP ad serve r. Including open and private exchanges, header bidding and PMP deals.
* Manage ad stack in DFP, anticipating necessary changes to stack due to increased or decreased programmatic demand
* Identify and account for reporting and data discrepancies, ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking processes
* Provide daily, weekly and monthly analyses on programmatic revenue and delivery, advising on optimizations and implementation strategies
* Work within Nasdaq's DMP to create, manage and scale all active audience segments using both 1st and 3rd party data
* Experience in troubleshooting of all ad types including display (desktop, tablet, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID).
* Ability to debug ad calls, log any creative or tag issues and communicate this back to in-house teams or 3rd party vendors.
* 4+ years experience in digital advertising; background in Ad Operations/Yield Management highly preferred
* Experience in ad serving and ad management technologies such as Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP-Premium), AdX, as well as SSPs/DSPs/programmatic marketplaces
* Header bidding knowledge
* Excellent problem-solving abilities
* Strong project management and communication skills
* Strong background with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
* Experience working with rich-media advertising 3rd party technologies (MediaMind, FlashTalking, etc.)
* Strong ability to prioritize, troubleshoot issues both independently and within a team environment
* Location: Preferably in Philadelphia but open to locations nationwide.