Sony Music Entertainment Analyst, Digital Operations in New York, New York
|Analyst, Digital Operations|
|48 minutes ago|
|Category||Digital Business - Digital Operations|
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The Analyst position is based in NY and will support both US and Latin American Digital Operations Account Management teams. This position will assist with day-to-day management of various digital service providers, operations processes and maintain cross-functional relationships within the group.
The ideal candidate will be able to work and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize various tasks in an ever changing environment will also be key.
The Analyst, Digital Operation’s responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
- Account management for SME internal labels
- Order and delivery management of key digital releases
- Track and troubleshoote price campaign deliveries for US labels
- Address external Digital Provider content tickets (ex. Apple) working with rep-owners as needed
- Work with Partner Account Management team, internal IS&T, Supply Chain Operations and external partners to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve supply chain issues
- Support Partner Operations team on external partner requests including release troubleshooting, triggering redeliveries and partner communications
- Report to key stakeholders on supply chain operations including Sony Music Labels and Digital Operations Senior Management
- Drive process improvements to overall digital supply chain. Provide testing and UAT support for system rollouts that affect America’s Account Management
- Lead contact for US Account Management on reporting initiatives including management and prioritization of systems enhancements with IS&T for necessary reports.
- Ability to handle many complex and time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Must work well under deadline pressure; detailed-oriented, adaptable and accepting of abrupt change and unforeseen challenges.
- Ability to drive projects from initiation to completion independently.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills including the ability to communicate independently with external partners, senior management and Sony Music Labels.
- Experience working with general index databases, advanced proficiency in Excel and Word, and intermediate proficiency in Access.
- Knowledge of SME internal systems a plus (e.g. GRAS, RPS, GLORES, AOMA, DRA, EOM, MMDS, and JIRA).
- Ideal candidate must have at least 2-4 years experience in the digital (or physical) supply chain area.
- College degree required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.