Veritas Sales Operations Director in Munich, Germany
SCOPE OF ROLE:
The role of Sales Operations Director, Central Region, is the key business partner for the Central Region Regional Vice President (RVP) of Sales.
This role is based in Munich, within the Sales Operations function. Reports to the Senior Director of Sales Operations, EMEA who is based in the United Kingdom.
- Act as key business partner and trusted advisor to the Regional Vice President
- Performance Management of the Central Region Business and Sales Teams
- Lead an effective and efficient pipeline and forecasting process
- Drive a consistent Sales Methodology and robust deal management processes
- Lead the Central Region Sales Operations Team
Act as key business partner to the Regional Vice President and support to the EMEA HQ
Own the role of the RVP’s go-to person for all business related support
- Drive an action-oriented culture, ensuring others deliver on their promises
- Create strategic analyses to drive the evolution of the business
Performance Management of the Central Region Business and Sales Teams
Track the business to reach planned growth targets
- Conduct all planning and business management activities for the region
- Ensure the weekly forecast process evolves to measure the business correctly
- Construct and support the region quarterly business reviews
Conduct the coverage model planning and quota setting for the regions
Lead an effective and efficient pipeline and forecasting process
Own and drive the weekly forecasting process
- Ensure the business is predictable using a 90-day forecast
- Be responsible for the accurate presentation of the business
- Maintain standards and discipline to underpin a robust forecast
- Ensure effective CRM hygiene is undertaken by the sales team
- Drive alignment between the emerging region, and the geo / worldwide
Drive a consistent Sales Methodology and robust deal management processes
Drive a discipline of continuous improvement at the deal-level
- Ensure regular deal and account reviews are scheduled and conducted
- Facilitate change management in the process as required
- Ensure close-plans are being created and tracked
- Excellence communication skills, both oral and written form
- Develop market-based ROI business case analyses to aid strategic decision making
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables, data analysis with >10k rows)
- Mastery of Microsoft PPT, able to craft decks for effective executive communication
- Oracle CRM skills to an intermediate level and extensive CRM experience
- Work with a virtual team, geographically separated across the three geographies
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 15 years working in a combination of Sales and Operations roles in the technology sector
- 5-10 years of experience across operations roles, demonstrating fundamental ops skills
- Demonstrated experience business-partnering with senior sales leaders
- Experience working in or with the EMEA Emerging Markets
- Ability to influence key stakeholders across a broad range of functions
- Must have strong achievement in a Bachelors Degree
- Direct field sales or inside-sales experience is a strong plus
- High achievement in an MBA or other relevant post-graduate qualifications is a strong plus
ABOUT VERITAS TECHNOLOGIES
- Veritas Technologies recently separated from Symantec, remains the synonym for trust and expertise in the information management space supported by our heritage as a leader in backup, appliances, information intelligence and availability.
- Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage. Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today.
- At Veritas, you will enjoy a high-performance environment that is energized by a clear strategy, new products in market, and a drive to once again attract direct public investment
- If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .