State Street Cash Operations Administrator (m/f) in Munich, Germany
Welcome to State Street
GET TO KNOW US
What We Do
From our position at the very centre of the global financial system, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. Our systems help them to invest in a broad range of securities across open markets, execute their investment strategy and account for their trades.
We first opened our doors in Europe in 1970 with an office in Munich and expanded our footprint into Frankfurt in 2003. Today, our services in Germany span the investment spectrum, including investment servicing, investment research and trading, and investment management.
Who We Are
- We’re more than 30,000 people in 30 countries. We’re united by a common purpose: to help our institutional investor clients more effectively invest the world’s savings.
- We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do. Our smart, engaged employees are essential to our client service and continued success.
- Our strength comes from within. With the vision of our people, we’re managing and leading change as the global financial services industry evolves.
- We’re committed to helping every employee feel valued so they can meet their full potential. It’s part of our inclusion, development and corporate social responsibility commitment.
CREATE THE FUTURE
We’re looking for motivated people who share our ambition to improve the efficiency of the world’s financial system, interested in working in an environment that emphasises teamwork and integrity. We give our employees the tools to balance their professional and personal life, including paid volunteer days and access to employee networks so they can stay connected to what matters to them.
Whether you’re focused on quality assurance or working across business divisions, starting your career with State Street will build your own future as you help shape the future of financial services.
For the Cash Operationsdepartment in our company State Street Bank International GmbH in Munichwe are looking for a temporary parental leave cover as Cash Operations Administrator (m/f) – Job ID 166468.
- Accurately and timely process and authorize all relevant cash instructions including clean cash payments and receipts, State Street Bank and third party foreign exchange and time/call deposit deals
- Control, support and monitor performance of GTC Global Transactions, Controls and Banking
- Ensure accurate, timely and complete processing on IBS (Integrated Banking System) of all cash-related instructions
- Set up clients and interbank static data, demand deposit and nostro accounts on IBS and maintain interest rates on DDA client accounts
- Follow up on reconciliation discrepancies caused by incorrect bookings and respond to queries received from internal and external clients
Education, Experience and Skills
- Banking apprenticeship or equivalent education/training
- Basic knowledge of common investment vehicles and market products
- First experience in cash processing desirable
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability to monitor and control high volumes of work, to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Service-oriented team player
- Good problem solving skills and analytical way of working
Please visit statestreet.com/careersand click on “Job Opportunities” to search and apply for open positions. Please include your salary expectations.
Job Title: Cash Operations Administrator (m/f)
Job ID: 166468
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Germany - Munich