Bio-Rad Labs Financial Accountant for Global Commercial Operations in Muenchen, Germany
Provide local accounting information on judgment based accruals
Provide local accounting support to Finance Shared Service Center and local organization, with a primary focus on revenue, statutory and tax accounting
REVENUE ACCOUNTING Is in charge of local revenue accounting monitoring and related accruals (cut off, warranty, SRA …). Supports reagent rental monitoring process Supports finance and business teams as required locally and by Finance Shared Service Center
STATUTORY ACCOUNTING AND TAX Supports Accounting Supervisor in the preparation of statutory accounts, local tax reporting and filing and other filings as required by country regulation and not produced by ESSC.
OTHER ACCOUNTING MATTERS Supports as needed Finance Shared Service Center and local team in resolution of accounting queries. This includes but is not limited to :
- Proficiency in local accounting GAAP and local tax regulation and accounting
- Full working knowledge of US GAAP
- Responsiveness, self-starter, ability to meet deadlines and prioritize, flexibility and multi-tasking.
- Hands on approach, can do attitude, team player.
- Business English a plus
- Good communication skills to interact with multiple stakeholders, locally and at ESSC
- Office tools (Excel, Word, Access)
ERP system knowledge, SAP preferred. Required Experience
- 3+ years’ experience of accounting practice in multinational company environment, in similar type of role
Tracking Code: 10110-446
Job Location: Muenchen, , Germany
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular