Google Strategy and Operations Manager in Mountain View, California
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Revenue Programs team designs and implements scalable global initiatives to grow same store business growth for our Google Marketing Solutions advertiser channel. The team supports and iterates on existing sales programs, tests and pilots new efforts, and champions strategic asks to cross-functional (Product, Finance, Marketing, etc.) teams across Google.
In this role, you will for develop recommendations and create solutions for complex business issues with the goal of driving business growth. You'll work closely with cross-functional leaders to ensure the smooth actioning and implementation of these solutions. Additionally, you will represent the Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) Revenue Programs team in presentations to executives and cross-functional leaders.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Ensure and manage the successful execution of global programs.
- Identify opportunities for product, program, and process improvement, with a focus on driving significant business growth.
- Develop and independently run global projects end-to-end.
- Ensure successful planning, execution, analysis and communication of your projects.
- Advocate on behalf of GMS to cross-functional partners to drive development of our priorities and execution of proposed solutions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a management consulting, corporate strategy or strategy and operations role.
- MBA or advanced professional degree.
- Experience in online advertising sales or similar industries.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration and influencing decisions.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, communication and analytical skills, with the ability to work well in a team.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.