Google Product Marketing Manager, Media Operations Specialist, Google Cloud in Mountain View, California
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Product Marketing Manager - Media Operations Specialist for Google Cloud, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of our media performance, measurement, and success by building amazing programs that create value to our growing customer base.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring consistent reporting, analytical rigor, and planning excellence to the world of paid media across all products and regions. This requires you to work cross-functionally across regional paid media managers & systems owners (SFDC, Marketo, Attribution360, Google Analytics, and internal databases) to create best-in-class workflows and measurement solutions across our diversified portfolio of paid media channels.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage and create reporting solutions that allow Google Cloud to understand the full impact of paid media campaigns and investment, including end-to-end tracking and multi-touch attribution.
- Identify cutting-edge digital advertising solutions (new ad formats, platforms, targeting methods, tracking) and lead global integration efforts and standardization.
- Create detailed forecast models to help predict estimated quarterly business performance given shifts in budget and expected product & campaign launches.
- Create best practice guidelines, training materials, PoVs, new policy communications.
- Ensure operational efficiency for global media specialists & analytics teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in marketing, consulting, or related field.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo platforms.
- Experience with Google advertising and analytics offerings including Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Adwords, GDN, AdMob and YouTube.
- Experience with SQL, writing queries from scratch and setting up reporting dashboards.
- Demonstrated expertise & thought leadership in leveraging programmatic technology & mobile to achieve brand and direct response objectives.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally and building consensus amongst multiple senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to deliver innovative digital advertising solutions to drive measurable impact of campaign strategy on business goals in support of brand and direct response briefs.
- Strong knowledge of measurement approaches (including multi-touch attribution) ad operations, & the digital video and overall display landscapes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.