Google Hardware Sales Operations Analyst, Home Products in Mountain View, California
The Hardware Sales Operations team is responsible for the business planning and sales forecasting process throughout a hardware product’s lifecycle, from conception to end-of-life. We work with a variety of stakeholders from sales to supply chain to marketing, to launch new products with our third-party partners as well as with the Google Store.
Google was founded to organize the world’s information, and our Partnerships team was there from the start, connecting us with the world’s largest generators of online content. Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate our Google products to enhance their sites. Our Partnerships team members expand and nurture these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners.
Our Hardware Partnerships team is responsible for managing all partnerships with Carriers, Retailers and OEMs worldwide. The focus of your role would be the sales forecasting, product availability plan and the ongoing management to that plan via allocation/ongoing planning. You will be on point for the development, communication, and execution of product demand and supply plans across one or more regions.
The Hardware Partnerships team was formed with the purpose of bringing the best of Google’s software and hardware to our users by bringing to market and distributing a Google-branded hardware portfolio. The team is responsible for managing all partnerships with carriers, retailers and resellers worldwide. This includes the partnerships for products such as Pixel, Daydream View, Google Wifi, Chromecast Ultra and Google Home.
- Collaborate with Product planning on market sizing across new and existing markets/products; Build forecasting models for Living Room products for strategic long-term and operational planning.
- Analyze demand forecasts from other cross-functional stakeholders and work with our partners to help manage inventory, supply and orders across indirect and direct channels; develop and manage supply plans to limit finished good and raw material liability.
- Maintain sales forecasting accuracy; Assess regionally specific risks and contingencies per product and work with global counterparts to mitigate risks.
- Drive key stakeholder interactions (e.g., Partnerships, Demand and Supply Planning, Go-to-Market/Sales & Operations teams); Analyze partner ordering bookings, billings, performance against plan and drive solutions with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Coordinate across Sales and Operations functions to produce weekly updates for the Demand/Supply Planning Management team driving towards towards Product targets and performance goals; Improve and implement processes to improve Google’s end to end supply chain, and collaborate with Sales to plan and execute channel marketing activities with partners to drive business performance.
- BA/BS degree in Applied Mathematics or Statistics or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience, including Product demand/supply planning, production and inventory management.
- BS degree in Applied Mathematics or Statistics.
- Strategic planning, sales support and market research experience.
- Strong knowledge of the consumer electronics market.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain practices.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.