Google Business Strategy and Operations Associate, Waymo in Mountain View, California
The Strategy & Operations team is an analytically driven team, with a proactive mentality, focused on refining Waymo’s go-to-market strategy. As part of the team, you will help develop Waymo’s commercial strategy and identify and execute against compelling business opportunities. You’ll work with Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Partnerships, and Product Management, as well as other cross-functional teams across Waymo. You have a bias towards action and can transform complex problems into insightful recommendations.
Waymo is a self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. We’re determined to improve transportation for people around the world, building on software and sensor technology developed in Google’s labs since 2009.
- Develop and refine Waymo’s Go-to-Market strategy.
- Gather data, structure problems, perform analysis and draw conclusions; research high impact business challenges.
- Identify and develop business cases for strategic opportunities and operational efficiency improvements.
- Collaborate with teams across Waymo to ensure holistic and robust recommendations.
- Organize projects, including developing and coordinating realistic project estimates, plans and metrics.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or scientific field (Engineering, Natural Sciences, Economics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in business strategy and operations in the technology sector or management consulting.
- Experience utilizing financial and operational data to develop business insights and strategic recommendations
- Experience with multiple data analysis tools and techniques
- Experience writing and delivering executive presentations
- Able to thrive in ambiguity and a fast paced industry
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and project management skills
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Waymo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.