Nice Pak Operator in Training in Mooresville, Indiana
Operator in Training
This position is responsible for the overall results of assigned machine, which includes but is not limited to: running and changing of raw material on his or her assigned machine while producing a quality product.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: • Must pass required testing
• Good attendance record
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Good safety record
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Previous manufacturing experience preferred
SKILLS/ABILITIES: • Have and maintain good attendance record
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Repetitive bending
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to understand various written materials such as SOPs and cGMPs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
- Please refer to the Company’s Substance Abuse Policy which protects the safety and well-being of all associates and potential associates.