Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Manufacturing Logistics Operator II (Forklift) in Mobile, Alabama
Support successful manufacturing operations through movement, loading, and unloading of product and materials using a wide variety of material handling equipment.
*Schedule: Monday-Friday (some weekends and holidays) 9:45pm - 6:15am*
- Use appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from/to designated locations to support manufacturing activities in an efficient and safe manner.
- Work accurately to control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level.
- Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
- Understand the safety culture and strives for 100% compliance concerning safety observations.
- Perform miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
- Experience as a loader in a warehouse.
- Experience operating a forklift.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent safety record.
- Ability to lift 50 LB’s in a fast paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self –motivated, enthusiastic, positive and maintain a high degree of integrity.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Location: Mobile, AL
Job Code: OP7045