Alorica Healthcare Sr. Operations Manager - Mobile, AL in Mobile, Alabama
Performs extensive levels of managing operational performance against client requirements. Responsible for influencing departmental strategy and managing the daily operations of the department business area by anticipating, guiding development of, and implementing required systems, procedures and programs to consistently meet Alorica standards for quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. Regular supervision is exercised over Team Managers, Senior Team Managers or Operations Managers.
Performance Management against client requirements 50%
Business Process and Quality Improvement 20%
Staff Development/Mentoring 20%
Budget and Fiscal Management 10%
Oversees all aspects of team member training and development related to programs and client needs
Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at the new centers. This includes promoting a healthy work environment with honesty, integrity, and respect for all employees.
Manages all financial and budgeting responsibilities of operational support division.
Oversees performance and quality standard reviews to ensure outcomes meet client expectations.
Troubleshoots and creates action plans to quickly and effectively address problems.
Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive operational efficiencies operation.
Monitors all key metrics in support of meeting/exceeding initiative objectives.
Other Related Duties*
Maintain positive, consistent, and effective communications with staff and Senior Leadership teams
Other Duties as Assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:*
· Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college with major course work in business, marketing, communications, retail management or equivalent work experience
· Extensive experience in management and operations management in a customer service or call center environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
· Client advocate with strong customer service skills.
· Ability to coach and develop program management to drive program performance
· Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution requiring attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate across functional lines.
· Ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and organizational skills.
- Working Conditions:*
· Flexibility in hours and days to support program needs
· Work performed in a climate-controlled call center environment or corporate office
· Frequent travel